There are a couple of reasons why you may receive several shipments for one order. Items from a single order may be fulfilled from separate warehouses, thus the need for separate shipments. Also, we ship preorder items as they become available. An order with multiple preorder items may also have multiple shipment dates. Please refer to your order confirmation email for specific details about preorder item ship dates.
Articles in this section
- Cancel an order
- Order status
- Will sold-out items be restocked?
- Can I combine orders?
- Can I make changes to an order?
- Do you offer gift wrapping?
- Do you sell gift cards?
- How can I place a tax-exempt order?
- How do I know if an item I want is available?
- How will orders with in-stock items and pre-orders ship?