If you are experiencing issues with the Hasbro Pulse app, please try the following:
- Take a screen shot of the error message or page you’re on when the problem occurred
- Ensure you’re using the latest version of the App (updates may be available in the Play Store)
- Uninstall and reinstall the App
If experiencing issues with an Internet browser, please try the following:
- Take a screen shot of the error message and page you’re viewing. Please include the URL bar in the screen shot.
- Clear your browser cache and delete cookies (Note: this will clear any saved passwords in the browser)
- Try using a different browser such as Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, etc.
- Try switching devices, such as a laptop, tablet, or mobile phone
If you need further assistance, please contact us with a brief description of the issue, the screen shot of the error, and the browsers and devices you’ve used, including model (iPhone, Samsung Galaxy, etc.) and operating system (Apple, Android, Windows, etc.).