This may be caused by the angle of your phone camera as you do your scan. We recommend that you hold the phone directly in front of your face at eye level rather than at an angle. Look in the direction of your phone camera, then retry the scanning process.
Articles in this section
- What are the character options for Selfie Series?
- I received a Selfie rescan code, how does it work?
- What happens if my Selfie Series gift code expires?
- Can I redeem my Selfie Series gift code for another product?
- How long do I have to redeem my Selfie Series gift code?
- Can my Selfie Series gift code be transferred or shared?
- Can I scan a photo to create a Selfie figure as a gift?
- What is Hasbro Selfie Series?
- Where do I find Hasbro Selfie Series? Do I need a specific device?
- Do I need to have a Hasbro Pulse account to purchase a Selfie Series figure?