This may be caused by the angle of your phone camera as you do your scan. We recommend that you hold the phone directly in front of your face at eye level rather than at an angle. Look in the direction of your phone camera, then retry the scanning process.
Articles in this section
- Can I pull the head off and put it on another figure?
- Can I save my scans to go back to at a later point?
- Can I scan a photo to create a Selfie figure as a gift?
- Character options for Selfie Series
- Do I need to continue to look at the camera once I start turning my head during the scanning process?
- Do I only get one chance to scan my face, or can I rescan until I'm happy with my scan?
- How to use a Selfie rescan code
- I don't see my hair style or hair color. Can you add it?
- I don’t see any long beards. Will you be adding more beard styles soon?
- What if I'm not happy with my final figure when I receive it?