Sometimes we receive product earlier or later than we originally anticipated, and our goal is to get the product/s you've ordered in your hands as soon as possible. We will send an email notification in advance of charging your credit card if the expected delivery date shifts.
Articles in this section
- Purchase Limits
- Where can I ship my order?
- What methods of payment do you accept?
- What are my shipping options?
- How much will it cost to ship my order?
- Are there any restrictions on ordering for shipments to Canada?
- Can I use discounts or promotion codes?
- I had items in my cart, but when I went to check out they were gone! How does that happen?
- Will I be charged sales tax?
- Why am I charged before my order is delivered?