There are a couple of reasons why you may receive several shipments for one order. Items from a single order may be fulfilled from separate warehouses, thus the need for separate shipments. Also, we ship preorder items as they become available. An order with multiple preorder items may also have multiple shipment dates. Please refer to your order confirmation email for specific details about preorder item ship dates.
Articles in this section
- What are the terms and conditions of the Warehouse Sale?
- How do I checkout with the Warehouse Sale Collection discount?
- I entered the Warehouse Sale Collection code during checkout, but my order total did not adjust. How do I receive the discount?
- How can I cancel an order?
- Will my order arrive before the holidays?
- Will sold-out items be restocked?
- Can I combine a HASLAB crowdfunded product with other items in my cart?
- Can I combine Premium membership with other items in my cart?
- How will orders with in-stock items and pre-orders ship?
- How can I place a tax-exempt order?