Unless your order includes a crowdfunded or pre-order product, your form of payment will be charged as soon as your order is accepted and processed. If you place an order for a pre-order product, your form of payment will be authorized and collected once the item is ready for shipping. If you place an order for a crowdfunded product, your form of payment will be authorized and collected once the sign-up period has expired and the project is backed.
Articles in this section
- I received a notice that a shipping label was created, but my order has not shipped yet.
- How can I change or update my payment method on a preorder?
- Purchase Limits
- Where can I ship my order?
- What methods of payment do you accept?
- What are my shipping options?
- How much will it cost to ship my order?
- Are there any restrictions on ordering for shipments to Canada?
- Can I use discounts or promotion codes?
- I had items in my cart, but when I went to check out they were gone! How does that happen?