Generally gift cards are not an acceptable payment method on Hasbro Pulse. There are times when some prepaid gift cards may work during checkout if a billing zip code is provided to the issuing bank. If your prepaid gift card is rejected at checkout, we recommend switching to another payment method.
Articles in this section
- When will I be charged for my HasLab order?
- I received an email to log in to update my information, but I never created an account before. How do I do that?
- I received a notice that a shipping label was created, but my order has not shipped yet.
- How can I change or update my payment method on a preorder?
- Purchase Limits
- How do I know if an item I want is available?
- Where can I ship my order?
- What exclusives do you have planned for the future?
- What methods of payment do you accept?
- Where can I find more information on an item?