Placing an item in your cart does not reserve it, since product is not committed until you complete the checkout process and receive an order number on the confirmation page. An item can also sell out while you are attempting to finalize your order due to high demand. Please note that if there is a problem processing your order, you will be notified immediately. Failure to promptly respond accordingly may result in your order being canceled.
Articles in this section
- When will I be charged for my HasLab order?
- I received an email to log in to update my information, but I never created an account before. How do I do that?
- I received a notice that a shipping label was created, but my order has not shipped yet.
- How can I change or update my payment method on a preorder?
- Purchase Limits
- How do I know if an item I want is available?
- Where can I ship my order?
- What exclusives do you have planned for the future?
- What methods of payment do you accept?
- Where can I find more information on an item?