Placing an item in your cart does not reserve it, since product is not committed until you complete the checkout process and receive an order number on the confirmation page. An item can also sell out while you are attempting to finalize your order due to high demand. Please note that if there is a problem processing your order, you will be notified immediately. Failure to promptly respond accordingly may result in your order being canceled.
Articles in this section
- Purchase Limits
- Where can I ship my order?
- What methods of payment do you accept?
- What are my shipping options?
- How much will it cost to ship my order?
- Are there any restrictions on ordering for shipments to Canada?
- Can I use discounts or promotion codes?
- I had items in my cart, but when I went to check out they were gone! How does that happen?
- Will I be charged sales tax?
- Why am I charged before my order is delivered?