Follow these steps to change your HASLAB Proton Pack modes:
- Unscrew the large silver knob on top of your cyclotron.
- Remove the knob and bumper around your cyclotron.
- Remove all removable cables from the cyclotron lid.
- Remove the cyclotron lid.
- Inside there are two switches (one controls the vibration motor, the other controls the Afterlife mode vs 1984 Classic mode), set these as you prefer.
- Reinstall the cyclotron lid, removable cables, bumper and silver knob. Note: If the cyclotron lid is not properly installed, the red ON switch will not power the pack on.