In order to create a Selfie Series Figure a face scan must be provided. This scan requires the head of the individual to move in different directions (similar to setting up faceID). Due the this requirement, a photo will not be sufficient enough to pass through the scanning step.
Articles in this section
- I received a Selfie rescan code, how does it work?
- What happens if my Selfie Series gift code expires?
- Can I redeem my Selfie Series gift code for another product?
- How long do I have to redeem my Selfie Series gift code?
- Can my Selfie Series gift code be transferred or shared?
- Can I scan a photo to create a Selfie figure as a gift?
- What is Hasbro Selfie Series?
- Where do I find Hasbro Selfie Series? Do I need a specific device?
- Do I need to have a Hasbro Pulse account to purchase a Selfie Series figure?
- Do I need to be a Hasbro Pulse Premium member to purchase a Hasbro Selfie Series figure?