If you have an existing account with Fed Ex, you may receive a notification or email when the shipping label for your Hasbro Pulse order is created. Though the Fed Ex shipping label is ready, it still takes time for our team to prepare your order for shipment. It is not uncommon for it to take 5 business days or more from the time when the shipping label is created to the time when your order is shipped. You will receive an email from Hasbro Pulse containing tracking information as soon as your order is in transit.
Articles in this section
- When will I receive my order?
- Where can I ship my order?
- What are my shipping options?
- How much will it cost to ship my order?
- I received a notice that a shipping label was created, but my order has not shipped yet.
- What is the status of my order?
- Why am I charged before my order is shipped?
- Why do I see multiple versions of my order # in my order history?
- Will phone orders be accepted?
- I had items in my cart, but when I went to check out they were gone! How does that happen?