There are a couple of reasons why you may receive several shipments for one order. Items from a single order may be fulfilled from separate warehouses, thus the need for separate shipments. Also, we ship preorder items as they become available. An order with multiple preorder items may also have multiple shipment dates. Please refer to your order confirmation email for specific details about preorder item ship dates.
Articles in this section
- When will I receive my order?
- Where can I ship my order?
- What are my shipping options?
- How much will it cost to ship my order?
- I received a notice that a shipping label was created, but my order has not shipped yet.
- What is the status of my order?
- Why am I charged before my order is shipped?
- Why do I see multiple versions of my order # in my order history?
- Will phone orders be accepted?
- I had items in my cart, but when I went to check out they were gone! How does that happen?