Sometimes we receive product earlier or later than we originally anticipated, and our goal is to get the products you've ordered in your hands as soon as possible. We will send an email notification in advance of charging your credit card if the expected delivery date shifts.
Articles in this section
- When will I receive my order?
- Where can I ship my order?
- What are my shipping options?
- How much will it cost to ship my order?
- I received a notice that a shipping label was created, but my order has not shipped yet.
- What is the status of my order?
- Why am I charged before my order is shipped?
- Why do I see multiple versions of my order # in my order history?
- Will phone orders be accepted?
- I had items in my cart, but when I went to check out they were gone! How does that happen?